- This is the second to last TOMM on BeDeviant.com ever! Next week, I’ll be transitioning this blog project elsewhere. Stay tuned.
- I had the chance to visit with the Twin Cities’ Social Media Shepherds last Friday. What a great group of servants who want to serve God through building his kingdom online! Go get ’em, shepherds!
- Speaking of fun groups, I beamed into Charles Lee’s social media marketing class at Biola last week. Those students are light years ahead of most people in the game. And they have a great coach at the helm. How much fun is that universities are beginning to have enough foresight to build social media know-how into their curriculum?
- While I was up north, I stopped into IKEA. It’s easy—really easy—to blow a lot of dough in that joint. On a related note, our home office is shaping up nicely.
- Have you seen the latest wipit video? There’s a Spanish version as well. Fun!
- One of my favorite professors at Bethel Seminary is transitioning out of his role as a full-time prof. Seems like transition is the name of the game these days. Where are you moving to?
- Finnegan’s latest trick is spitting. He spits everywhere–the trash can, the sink, the floor, you name it. It would be gross if he actually was expelling saliva from his mouth, but he just makes the “ptooey!” noise. Awesome.
- Charles Lee does a nice job of breaking down the 2011 social media marketing report.
- What’s the latest and greatest in your world, deviants?
BeDeviant.com runs on the Standard Theme
The Standard Theme is a premium WordPress theme. Standard is a meticulously crafted and coded personal and professional blogging theme built with industry standards in mind.
With out-of-the-box solutions for social sharing, SEO optimization, advertising and social networks, The Standard Theme will set you up for blogging success. It does all the heavy lifting for you, whether you're a blogging beginner or seasoned pro. Check out The Standard Theme now and get started on your hassle-free blogging adventure!